Monday, May 14, 2007

Pick Up Starts When You Wake Up in the Morning

Today was my first day at my summer internship. I interned there last semester and knew what to expect. My whole day was as expected. So i went over to HR department later in the day, i was just in complete work mode and behind a cubicle was this super cute girl. I was in shock because no young people my age work there. I talked to her for like 5 minutes in isolation (the other HR woman had to get some papers) i fucked up a lot in the conversation because my mind was wandering way too much thinking how perfect this could be. I didn't even ask her relationship status or relate to her on a more emotional level. I know she goes to a jc and wants to go pre-med or after my suggestions a nurse, haha. At least I got my girl of the day, i'm gonna try and talk to her tomorrow cuz it will be the last time i will have real reason to come to the HR office (so far away from my office) then i can establish some more rapport and tell her i might drop by from time to time. I just wish i knew if she had a boyfriend... On the bright side before I probably would not have even initiated the conversation or knew what i did wrong after i did.

- Teddy out

No comments: