Monday, June 25, 2007

Saturday Night Fever

Alright now i have something to work with.

So this past saturday we were all kickin it havin a good time, you know and I hooked up with this girl. She is about a 7.5 Latina so it was pretty good. I dont even know how i did it really...its not like had to say anything to get it going, one minute i was just sitting down and the next im climbing up in bed with her trying to put my dick in.

I guess we both had it in mind before and when she came back from someplace i just got up and we started making out and then got on the bed, and from there...ill leave it up to the imagination. I was hella sloppy about it though cuz i havent fucked in a long time, so i was trying to tear her pants off and the lights were off so it took awhile, and she left a huge hickey on my neck and arm, the likes of which i have never seen in my waking life.

Im pretty sure it wa just cuz of my non-chalant attitude and body language, but i cant say for sure, plus it was her birthday so maybe thats something special.. Honestly the only thing i said to her was along the lines of "I want to fuck you so bad" and that was after we had already started makin out and shit.

Anyways, I'll just be nice to her and tell her its just a summer thing or something, just i case she gets a lil attached. Shes cute though, rather dumb, but cute, and she doesnt talk much so thats cool too. Its just a kid thing for her, i dont want to break her heart so i will just tell her straight, Im in it for fun, no commitment. She wont mind, well im sure she'll mind but Its my decision, its my life. Shes not in my plan, it just happened. Alright that sounds convincing enough. Im done with this, Star out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.