Sunday, April 15, 2007

Field Report

Well not really a field report because we did not go out sarging or anything but just stuff within social group. So my friend had his sister and her friend come visit him. I flirted a lot with the sister the first night (I would never do anything.. it’s my friend’s sister, plus he’d kill me) just for fun and seeing what got her to like me better, etc. I got her to the point of nick naming me and I nick named her as well and of course there was a lot of kino. The next night her friend came who is rather attractive and my friend, my other friend and his gf, the two girls, and I went out to eat. On the way I cracked jokes and made the girls laugh and (lets just call girl 1, friend’s sister and girl 2 is her friend) I got girl 2 to show interest in me. I realize now friend 1 and I (friend 1 the one with sister here and friend 2 the one with gf) probably talked too much about friend 2 in the car.

Dinner was fun and we went back to the dorms with nothing to do but drink due to lack of activity on campus. So we drank and as always friend 2 had to be AMOG of the whole group while playing beer pong but instead of getting pissed or anything I simply acted as if he was equal not above or below me. If I addressed friend 2 and he wouldn’t respond, which usually pisses the shit out of me (sorry if I come off as needy but that is just plain rude) I would just act uninterested in him and when he says ‘huh?’ I would wait a few seconds and say ‘what?’ and act as if he had been the one grabbing for my attention. First time I was with girl 2 alone I talked to her first about simple stuff like college but then asked her what she does for fun and she redirected the question at me and we flirted for awhile, but then our flirting was interrupted by a girl 3 (just a girl friend 1 was hooking up with) forcing me to play a game of beer pong. So the night went on with drinking and two AFCs came who before I would have considered competition but now I was confident enough to simply make them more social proof to me. I asked girl 2 a question she answered and then the other two AFCs came into the room and surrounded her and then friend 2 came and said it looks like you have 3 guys hitting on you and I simply didn’t respond while the 2 AFCs tried to explain or laugh and blush.

Oh so time goes by and I talk to girl 2 again and say: now that I know what you do for fun what are you passionate about? and then I let her talk while I did the vacuum technique. She liked dolphins which I found amusing, we flirted for a while and then she asked if I knew her name (I know it now but it’s a weird name.. hard to remember) which I totally forgot but acted as if I did (not sure if she could tell I think she could), so I called her zesty the rest of the night, I just randomly thought of it, I guess I was thinking about the old taco bell commercials or something. I later said I’m gonna give you a test and I asked her the three qualities that best describe herself and one of them matched my three (it really did) so she passed the test and she in turn asked me my three qualities which were genuine, confident, and outgoing (she also said outgoing), which I think are three great qualities but almost a little too cocky.

Later in the night, on the way to the bathroom, I see girl 2 coming back. She goes “hey spicy” and I’m like “wait, spicy?” while exchanging kino (I had my hand on her hip and she was touching my arm) She goes “yah like” puts her finger and a her breast goes tzzzzz then blows it and says “spicyy”. In retrospect I should of just went caveman on her right there and then and started making out with her cuz it was the only chance of us being alone and her giving obvious IOIs. I could have even said mystery’s line. But instead I played it off all smooth by going “ok” and simply smirking and walking to the bathroom then girl 1 came out and flirted with me in the hall.

When I came back to the room I was pretty drunk and decided to run some tests on girl 2 but she seemed like she wasn’t as interested anymore, we were just flirting a lot now and building up sexual tension, I probably should have used sexual barriers and (I had been hanging out with her all day since 7 and we hung out till 3am so I could do a legitimate full close). I ran the cube and this other test my friend back home came up with, which was just asking her favorite color, animal, body of water, a room with white light, and why. Each one represents something, how one thinks others perceive them, how one feels about themselves, sex life, and how one feels about death whether a window or not. The actual answers don’t matter, the why is what you recite back to them. She asked if I was a psych major, hah. Girl 1 at this point would constantly hit me in a flirtatious way and call me the nick name she made up from the night before (where I totally disqualified myself and for some reason really pissed off friend 2). At one point everyone decided to go outside and I decided not to follow partly because girl 2 did not ask me to come and it was past 3am and I was tired.

Now here’s the weird part, when they come back girl 2 goes into the other room with friend 2 and they lie in bed together and start whispering. I’m like, wow, I guess friend 2 is gonna cheat on his gf which I am pretty sure he did. Friend 2 had also amoged me earlier when I went back to the room (from the bathroom) saying how I don’t bring girls back to the room and what not. I can’t wait till next year. I’m not totally sure what happened outside but whatever happened was a pretty much 180 twist to what went on before hand. I just went back to my room and went to sleep after 20 mins or so.

Overall I was pissed when the night ended but not that angry. I learned from my mistakes or maybe just mistake. Another thing is that the girl was around 3 to 4 inches taller than me (friend 2 even negged her earlier to point of turning her off when he called her goliath, then I told her she needs to be more confident in herself which pissed friend 2 off) and I could have hooked up with her while before I would never have thought of hooking up with a girl that much taller. I would have just thought she was out of my league. I followed the model pretty well, I disqualified myself a little and had her qualify to me. I demonstrated value a few times when talking about college (she is a senior in high school, but mature for her age which I found attractive). We were both very comfortable with each other by the end of the night but when it came to seduction I didn’t push the envelope… it’s kinda hard when I haven’t even kissed a girl for like months now… shit… well, I’m sure I’ll see her again, but nothing will probably come of it now.

Sorry this field report was so long and messy with things out of order but I haven’t posted in a while so I decided to keep this blog going I had to post something.

- Teddy out

No comments: